Crochet is used in everything, everything the imagination says because the variation is great. Today, the free crochet pattern I bring is different, one of the crochet items that is a large grocery bag for sustainability that does not use plastic bags or paper. There are various sizes as you can use for market bags or water bottle bag. You can take it wherever you go because it is practical and woven.
The day-to-day running is so hectic and with that we leave only the things we do well and get distracted. Crochet is one of the most well known hobbies and has several benefits like: awakening the creative side, avoiding wear and stress, offering a time of pleasure keeping the brain active doing this, in short, there are many health benefits that crochet makes possible. To learn more about the pattern, read on.
Yarn: acrylic weight Worsted
Sample: Red Heart Super Saver
Needle: Which one to choose
Size: 10 “tall (or desired length) x 5” wide
The pattern starts at the bottom of the bag.
1. With the hook and the thread, ch 36, put in the last chain of the thread to join in a circle. Check that the chain is not twisted.
2. Ch 2, hdc at each point at the end of the round, pbx to join.
3-4. Ch 2, * FPDC around the following post done, BPDC around the next post *, repeat this until the end of the round, st to enter.
5. Bottom full. * Draw 5 sts, sts on next stitch *, repeat until end of stroke. At the last pbx of the repetition is done in the first 5 bp space of the round. There are 12 laps. You can change the color if you wish.
6. * ch 5, sc in the next loop *, repeat this until the end of the rou
nd. Keep repeating until the bag is 10 “long or reach the desired length, it is at your will.
7. Ch 5, pbx in the following loop. Ch 2, 2dc in the same loop, do 3dc in each loop until the end of the round, pbx in the beginning ch 2 to join. You can change the color to go to the upper range if you wish.
8. Ch 2, * dc2tog, dc *, repeat to the end and make pbx to join.
9. Ch 1, * sc2tog, sc *, repeat until the end of the round, with the pot to join. (16)
10. This step creates the hanger / loop. Ch 26, work 3 sts on last row of sack and put 2 sts on sack. Ch 1, turn to work in jail. Do Sc in each chain. Sl st in a st at the base of the chain. Finish the bag and secure the bag handle to finish.
I hope you like this pattern. It’s an easy pattern to make so take the time to learn and practice more to further improve your skills with the needle and stitches. Share with your friends and make beautiful patterns by changing the color or placing ornaments like ribbons for example. Good work and until the next project. Always stay on our website because we always post free patterns for you.